Wednesday, January 01, 2014

A New Year...A Fresh Start

After not creating for quite awhile, I am back! Starting fresh with this new year and hoping to try new things. It's going to take me a bit to figure out the blog again and fix it up...baby steps. I found a few challenges online that I would like to participate in. The main thing I want to do this year is do some art journaling.
This is what is on my work desk right now. Creating some journal pages and putting together some journals to work in. It's actually quite a neat little mess right now. You can visit more work desks by going to Stamping Ground and see what others have posted.
I am trying out journaling and this is a page. I signed up for a journal project where I will receive an email each day with inpiration and prompts. You can read all about it at Root: A 30 Day Journal Project.

10 comments:

Anne said...

Your journal page is lovely. I too am going to try a challenge project this year. Happy New Year. Anne x

Karin said...

Welcome back to the crafting world Audrey. It's really great to see your fabulous work again and you've not lost your touch at all.
Happy New year,
Karin x

Kaz Brown said...

Loving the yellow Audrey, that page is fab!! Very inspirational...

joy said...

Love your journal page, Audrey! I am hoping to do more art journal pages this year, too!

Shaz Brooks said...

Happy New Year Audrey. I too keep saying I want to try an art journal, not got round to it yet. I know what I'm like, it'll become another unfinished object on my room. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #31 xx

bockel24 said...

Welcome back on your blog, Audrey - I´ve missed your posts so much!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It look like your off to a beautiful start with your art journaling in 2014. Happy New Year and WOYWW! #82

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

How wonderful it is to see you back blogging so once again you can inspire with your abundance of creativity.
I haven't dabbled into the Art Journaling waters as yet but would really like to have the courage to do so during 2014!
Wishes
Lynne

Tertia said...

I have been missing in action for a few months too! That's why it is taking me so long getting round to everybody this week. Love the journal page!
Happy New Year and happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #21

Harriet Pater said...

Hi, good to have you back, I still love your artwork!
Harriet